Uila, a Bay Area startup, has created a game-changing application-centric infrastructure monitoring and analytics solution that redefines the way data centers are able to manage and optimize system infrastructure and applications. Uila identifies performance bottlenecks for business-critical services and plans workload migration strategies for private and hybrid cloud environments and businesses use Uila to align themselves with their IT operations team and cut MTTR from days to minutes, keeping their applications at peak performance at all times and ensuring the highest degree of end-user satisfaction. See WWW.UILA.COM
We are looking for a talented and competitive Enterprise Sales Executive that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. This position is located for candidates located in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA and will report directly to VP of Sales.
San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA
- Identify, uncover & develop enterprise account opportunities to ultimate deal closure. Report on opportunity funnel and conversion levels.
- Understand customer business objectives, organization roles, decision-making and financing processes and effectively present Uila solutions value to their business.
- Prepare and implement strategic sales account plans for enterprise customers and Identify business growth opportunities in assigned customer base.
- Prepare and present accurate and detailed Sales proposals and RFP/RFI responses.
- Prepare, maintain and constantly update accurate and expansive sales forecasts for each customer.
- Capture all required information in Uila CRM system and report on opportunity funnel and conversion levels by product classification and market type.
- To maintain regular contact with members of the virtual team. (includes Inside Sales, Product Management, resellers)
- To identify requirements for existing or new products/services and feed into Uila product team.
- To provide customer and competitor feedback and field intelligence where available and necessary.
- Keep abreast of developments in Hybrid, Private Cloud Application & Infrastructure monitoring analytics market.
- Bachelor Degree, MBA preferred
- 5-7+ years of industry experience with the ability to navigate and close larger accounts and complete complex transactions
- Both SaaS and on-premise selling experience a MUST
- Specific selling experience in IT operations management and analytics, IT Service Management, Application, System, and Network performance are preferred.
- Detailed Account Planning Experience; Use Salesforce.com to accurately forecast your sales activity and bookings projections and use the CRM to collaborate and team with the organization.
- Successful track record of being a top performer
- Ability to work and thrive in a team setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills