March 19, 2019
We are excited to announce the availability of the latest release v2.4 for the Uila solution. Here are a few highlights of the new features in the release:
- Network Device Monitoring: Uila users can pinpoint the performance bottleneck down to the network for any dependency chain for a multi-tier application. Users are armed with operational insights on network devices, such as switches, routers, load balancers, firewalls, etc. with detailed info into the availability status, utilization, congestion, errors, discards. In addition, users get full visibility into connected VMs for every single network switch port and its respective Application, CPU, Memory and Storage Health to pinpoint performance challenges due to the network device bottleneck. For remote location monitoring, in addition to its existing end-user experience monitoring capability to measure the performance from the end-user’s perspective & proactively identify issues, users can visualize the status of the WAN link and the interconnection status with the rest of the switch fabric.
You can visualize alarms in the alarm tab within Network Device if a particular port is congested (high utilization) or has errors (errors, discards).
- Storage Disk usage charts and alerts: Users now have access to new circle packing views and tables to visualize storage usage and capacity.
- Addition of traffic column in CSV export for Application Dependency Map – New support for traffic column is now available in the CSV exports.
- Reports in CSV format – All existing reports can now be exported in the CSV format.
- Configure # of transaction records exported in CSV for Transaction Analysis
- Selection of timeline visualization for End-user Experience – Visualize the timeline based on health, Application Response Time or Traffic.
- CSV migration report can now filter by Data Center, VM or service groups
- Add cloud VM disk usage and capacity into VM resource report
- Being a VDI Rockstar in a Hybrid Work Era
- Tips on how to plan your Datacenter Migration
- 2021 Predictions for Monitoring
- How to control VM Sprawl
- Selecting the right Application Dependency Mapping tool
- The case for monitoring SD-WAN
- Top 3 considerations for monitoring Application Performance
- Key Data Center Monitoring metrics to track during COVID-19
- Mitigating Risks at a Datacenter during a crisis
- VDI Tips and Tricks for Desktop Professionals #3: Network Monitoring