Digital Transformation in the Healthcare World
Healthcare organizations are seeing an explosion in the amount of health data that is being generated, but IT teams supporting those organizations get overwhelmed supporting the sheer amount of data. Add to that the HIPAA compliance regulations, tight budgets and security concerns, and the job for the teams get tougher. This could lead to lower productivity levels and overall patient care getting compromised.
To improve patient care, which depends on patient experience is of utmost importance for the healthcare organizations. This includes both, supporting the medical applications accessed by the medical staff to provide that patient care, as well as the applications or network access for the patient or guest access networks. For example, here are a few applications that healthcare organizations would care about:
- Accessing patient records by medical staff
- Emergency room application access in a timely manner
- Patient admission systems
- Insurance payment systems
- Pharmacy systems
- Digital imaging and communication
- EHR that needs to be accessed immediately by the medical staff, but also archived securely based on HIPAA regulations
- VDI and Mobile access
Uila: Holistic Full Stack Monitoring in a Single Product
- Align business and IT Operations goals in a single product with application visibility and correlated network, compute and storage insights to solve problems before end-user impact.
- Reduce time in War room conversations and instead focus on business acceleration projects.
- Full stack visibility (Application Performance Monitoring, Infrastructure Performance Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Storage Monitoring) for virtualized data centers reduces troubleshooting time from days to minutes, enabling lean IT teams to get time back for more strategic projects
- Identify blind spots in the infrastructure, and eliminate finger pointing between infrastructure and application teams with automated root cause and forensics.
Read more about full-stack monitoring with Uila by clicking the button below:
Uila: Agentless Discovery for over 3000 applications, including HL7 protocol
- Application auto-discovery for over 3000 applications with deep packet inspection.
- Review Application Response times, Transaction volume and Traffic volume for each individual application without interfering with their existing processes and services.
- Automated DPI to classify previously unknown traffic using embedded machine-learning algorithms.
- IT teams can identify blind spots in the infrastructure, and eliminate finger pointing between infrastructure and application teams with automated root cause and forensics.
Uila: Rapid Detection of Network Anomalies & Threats
- Real-time Full Network Security Insight with comprehensive Applications, Network and Infrastructure & East-West traffic statistics across VMs.
- Detect East-West traffic which may indicate that a malware penetrated the outer security perimeter and has launched further attacks inside a vulnerable data center.
- Identify Dormant VM vulenrabilities in your data center.
- Detect Abnormal patterns of connections and traffic flow indicating a network security threat that could impact business service performance and operations
- Packet Capture for Deep Packet Inspection & Forensic Evidence to solve network security challenges
- Ability to identify nearly all protocols and applications behind IP flows, on mobile and wireline networks, in any geography.
Uila Proves Critical to Lake EMS Virtual Data Center VisibilityUila’s Solution becomes critical tool for data center visibility and rapid application root cause analysis.
Large Hospital Success StoryUila Success Story on how a large hospital solved the challenge of email outages due to poor transfer of knowledge to a new IT employee.
Need to Chat with Uila Expert?
Schedule a 1:1 conversation with a Uila Expert on how you can manage your Application Performance Challenges in your Healthcare environment