Monitor & Manage the Cloud
The Cloud Engineer has the responsibility to support ongoing development and maintenance of the organization's continuous integration, delivery, deployment systems and pipelines across multiple clouds.
Typically the initial initiatives of cloud engineers, include working with the Data Center IT Operations teams (unless both the cloud engineer and IT Ops engineer are the same person) to support migration of application workloads to the Public Cloud.
Once the workload is migrated, they need to provide and coordinate support for the cloud infrastructure and cloud services for the various mission critical business services or applications. They also neeed to keep a close eye on systems that may be experiencing resource constraints and/or systems that are no longer being utilized.
Also the expectations that users have from Cloud Engineering teams is very high. For example developers expect higher availability, reliability, scalability and performance from their cloud provider and the internal cloud team supporting them. They are not afraid to circumvent the process if it slows them down. This directly impacts the business risks for the organization, but more importantly the value of the cloud engineering team. Being able to have that complete visibility across multi-cloud and solve problems quickly is a must for the cloud engineer.
Troubleshoot at High Velocity with Root-Cause Analysis
- Monitor application performance and perform rapid root-cause analysis and reduce MTTR from days to minutes.
- Utilize continuous Machine Learning (ML) & Behavior Learning algorithms to identify anomalies from performance baselines instead of manual guesstimates, to provide unprecedented level of accuracy.
- Prevent alert storms and false positives with getting alerts only on issues that matter.
- No need to manually interpret issues from multiple sources. Let Uila do that for you.
- Find it! Fix it! Forget it!
Uila: Support your Organization's Migration Strategies
- Support the Workload migration strategy from Private to Hybrid Cloud or between multiple Cloud Providers with deep insights into current application usage and their dependencies.
- Intuitive Application services inventory map and current performance baseline to ensure successful migrations for multi-tier applications.
- Visualize Application, Services, Interdependencies and Topology map to understand all dependencies & Identify your Technical Debt before migration.
- Comprehensive Resource Provisioning and Usage, including CPU (cores, Ghz), Memory (Gb) & Storage (Capacity, IOPS, Latencies)
Uila: Rightsize your Cloud Resource to Optimize Costs
- Optimize cloud costs and coordinate with cloud governance teams based on actual usage and uncover inefficiencies so that you can reduce waste.
- Visualize under-provisioned hosts or instances leading to application performance issues.
- Visualize money left on the table with over-provisioned cloud assets across multiple cloud providers.
- Visualize VM and Instance performance and utilization for a variety of resources including CPU, Memory and compare usage trends with allocated resources.
- Visualize zombie or unused cloud components with Uila's Change Control monitoring capability.
Hybrid Cloud, Multi-Cloud, and Hybrid Multi-Cloud, Oh My!!!This blog talks about the dynamics of the new Hybrid and Multi-Cloud world and the differences between each implementations.
Infrastructure and Resource RightsizingOverview on Resource Rightsizing recommendations from Uila to identify and overcome under and over-provisioned scenarios impacting performance and investment.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Multi-Cloud Deployment with UilaOverview on how to use Uila for Monitoring and Troubleshooting any workload performance outages or issues in a Multi-Cloud deployment.
Application Dependency Mapping in a Multi-Cloud deploymentOverview on Application Dependency Mapping for Application, Infrastructure and Cloud Resources in a Multi-Cloud deployment.
Migration to Hybrid Cloud MethodsEducational video on the 2 types of Hybrid Cloud Migration methods.
Challenges with Hybrid Cloud MigrationQuick Educational video on the organization challenges with Hybrid Cloud Migrations.
User Expectations from Hybrid Cloud MigrationQuick educational video on the expectations organizations have from Hybrid Cloud Migrations.
Adapting IT Admin Skills to the CloudIn this blog we talk about how current IT teams need to gain new skills and adapt to the changing IT trends.
Ready to begin your Monitoring Journey with Uila
Start a 30-day Free Trial Now