Monitor & Manage the Cloud
The Cloud Engineer has the responsibility to support the ongoing development and maintenance of the organization's continuous integration, delivery and deployment systems and pipelines across multiple clouds.
Typically the initial initiatives of these cloud engineers, include working with the Data Center IT Operations teams (unless both the cloud engineer and IT Ops engineer are the same person) to support the migration of the hosted clients to the Public Cloud.
They need to provide and coordinate support for the cloud infrastructure and cloud services for the various mission critical business services or applications. They also neeed to keep a close eye on systems that may be experiencing resource constraints and/or systems that are no longer being utilized.
Troubleshoot at High Velocity with Root-Cause Analysis
- Perform rapid Root-cause analysis and reduce MTTR from Days to Minutes. Spend time on fixing problems, instead of finding them. Let Uila do that for you.
- Utilize Continuous Machine Learning (ML) & Behavior Learning algorithms to identify anomalies from performance baselines instead of manual guesstimates to provide unprecedented level of accuracy.
- Prevent Alert Storms and False Positives with getting alerts only on issues that matter.
- No need to manually interpret issues from multiple sources. Let Uila do that for you.
- Find it! Fix it! Forget it!
Uila: Support your Organization's Migration Strategies
- Support the Workload migration strategy from Private to Hybrid Cloud or between multiple Cloud Providers with deep insights into current application usage and their dependencies.
- Intuitive Application services inventory map and current performance baseline to ensure successful migrations for multi-tier applications.
- Visualize Application, Services, Interdependencies and Topology map to understand all dependencies & Identify your Technical Debt before migration.
- Comprehensive Resource Provisioning and Usage, including CPU (cores, Ghz), Memory (Gb) & Storage (Capacity, IOPS, Latencies)
Uila: Rightsize your Cloud Resource to Optimize Costs
- Optimize Cloud costs and coordinate with Cloud Governance teams based on actual usage and uncover inefficiencies so that you can reduce waste.
- Visualize under-provisioned hosts or instances leading to application performance issues.
- Visualize money left on the table with over-provisioned cloud assets across multiple cloud providers.
- Visualize VM and Instance performance and utilization for a variety of resources including CPU, Memory, Storage and compare usage trends with allocated resources.
- Visualize zombie or unused cloud components with Uila's Change Control monitoring capability.
Migration to Hybrid Cloud MethodsEducational video on the 2 types of Hybrid Cloud Migration methods.
Challenges with Hybrid Cloud MigrationQuick Educational video on the organization challenges with Hybrid Cloud Migrations.
User Expectations from Hybrid Cloud MigrationQuick educational video on the expectations organizations have from Hybrid Cloud Migrations.
Need to Chat with Uila Expert?
Schedule a 1:1 conversation with a Uila Expert on how you can manage your workloads in the Cloud