Digital Transformation in Financial Services
Financial organizations is another vertical like healthcare that demands
a no-hiccup operation at the maximized performance. Any performance
problems including outages or degradations is totally unacceptable.
Also many of these organizations are spread globally and IT teams have the responsibility of supporting multiple data centers at scale and ensure that the information is delivered to the audience in real-time. This may lead you to believe that they run the latest and greatest technologies, but in many cases those organizations continue to rely on IT infrastructures that are built on outdated components and are running with vulnerabilities.
Financial organizations are also seeing a flood of disrupters in terms of technologies and usage models that will help them outpace competition, which puts constant pressure on their IT teams who not only have to keep the lights "on and secure", but constantly have to think about how to diligently make the choice between those business transformation projects in light of their potentially outdated infrastructure as well.
Uila: Holistic Full Stack Monitoring in a Single Product
- Align business and IT Operations goals in a single product with application visibility and correlated network, compute and storage insights to solve problems before end-user impact.
- Reduce time in War room conversations and instead focus on business acceleration projects.
- Full stack visibility (Application Performance Monitoring, Infrastructure Performance Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Storage Monitoring) for virtualized data centers reduces troubleshooting time from days to minutes, enabling lean IT teams to get time back for more strategic projects
- Identify blind spots in the infrastructure, and eliminate finger pointing between infrastructure and application teams with automated root cause and forensics.
Read more about full-stack monitoring with Uila by clicking the button below:
Uila: Agentless Discovery for over 3000 applications, including FIX protocol
- Application auto-discovery for over 3000 applications and protocols with deep packet inspection. This includes the Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol, which is the dominant one for financial order flows.
- Review Application Response times, Transaction volume and Traffic volume for each individual application without interfering with their existing processes and services.
- Automated DPI to classify previously unknown traffic using embedded machine-learning algorithms.
- IT teams can identify blind spots in the infrastructure, and eliminate finger pointing between infrastructure and application teams with automated root cause and forensics.
First Tech Federal Credit Union Success StoryLeading Bank for their IT to focus on enhancing member experience rather than chasing data center problems.
Insurance Company Success StoryInsurance Company simplified the collaboration between their Application and Infrastructure Performance teams.
Need to Chat with Uila Expert?
Schedule a 1:1 conversation with a Uila Expert on how you can manage your Application Performance Challenges