Actionable Full-Stack Visibility & Intelligence
Users / Apps / Networking / VMs / Hosts / Storage
- Application auto-discovery for over 4,000 applications with deep packet inspection
Application performance response time and service levels are tracked constantly.
Service availability monitoring alerts IT teams to service disruptions immediately.
Application transaction metadata tracks query, response and volume information for deeper investigation into application internals.
- Application dependency mapping generates an intuitive topology map for multi-tier application insights.
Performance monitoring extends across users, sites, applications, databases, virtual machines, compute, storage, and networks.
Physical server monitoring provides a single view across the stack for both physical and virtual servers.
Agentless architecture uses a Virtual Smart Tap that is easy to deploy with zero performance impact
1-Click Root Cause Analysis
Reduce Troubleshooting Time from Days to Minutes
- Intuitive dashboard gives IT teams 1-click access to root cause identification.
Exonerate the infrastructure with correlated full stack evidence.
Application-to-infrastructure correlation bridges the IT troubleshooting gap.
Infrastructure and application health visualization shines a spotlight on bottlenecks that are affecting application performance.
- Support for modern infrastructure including hyper-converged, software defined storage and networking.
East-west network traffic analysis eliminates monitoring blind spots, and lets IT teams see traffic between VMs.
Virtualized and physical server monitoring with OS process level details helps quickly pinpoint issues within the infrastructure.
End User Experience Monitoring
Identify and Fix Problems Before any Impact
- End user response time tracking proactively alerts IT to service degradation from the user perspective.
Response time analysis breaks down delay by server, network, storage, application, and clients.
Site-by-site and client-by-client analysis isolates and correlates user issues to real root cause.
- Detailed transaction history across the full stack provides metadata for investigating application issues.
Network flow analysis reveals network issues and stress affecting application servers.