- End-to-end visibility into VMware, Microsoft Hyper-v based environments, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and other Cloud Provider deployments in a single console
Identify Root cause of performance issues for workloads spanning multiple clouds and reduce MTTR with end-to-end dependencies and the specific condition of each infrastructure, application or cloud instance component
Dependency Mapping of applications, infrastructure, cloud components, external devices and their relationships in a single pane of glass
- Visualize under-provisioned hosts or instances leading to application performance issues with visibility across on-premises and public cloud infrastructure
Visualize money left on the table and wasted spend with over-provisioned cloud assets across multiple cloud providers
Covers the silos vertically, from application through virtualization to thephysical infrastructure, and horizontally (compute, storage & networking at virtual & physical layers)
Application-to-infrastructure dependencies to provide a complete understanding of how the infrastructure relates to applications
Identify Root cause of performance issues anywhere in the stack with end-to-end dependencies and the specific condition of each infrastructure component
- Application performance monitoring that constantly tracks response time and service levels to identify bottlenecks and issues
How traffic flows through the datacenter with end-to-end visibility of traffic from the user to the infrastructure to help identify irregularities
Monitor performance from the end-user’s perspective all the way back through to the datacenter to identify issues before they impact the end-user
- Application auto-discovery for over 3000 applications with deep packet inspection
Application performance response time and service levels are tracked constantly to identify bottlenecks and issues
Service availability monitoring alerts IT teams to service disruptions immediately
- Application transaction metadata tracks query, response and volume information for deeper investigation into application internals (MSSQL, HTTP, DNS, MY SQL, Oracle)
Application dependency mapping generates an intuitive topology map for multi-tier application insights for reducing MTTR
Application dependency and topology mapping provides critical insight for defining Migration & Disaster recovery Strategies
Support for modern infrastructure including hyper-converged, software defined storage and networking
Virtualized and physical server monitoring with OS process level details helps quickly pinpoint issues within the infrastructure
Network flow analysis reveals network issues and stress impacting application servers
East-west network traffic analysis eliminates monitoring blind spots, and lets IT teams see traffic between VMs
Deep Analysis for Compute (CPU and Memory) resources and visualize their impact on Application Performance
View the entire storage stack all the way from the data store to the performance relating to storage of applications running on VMs.
- Intuitive Application services inventory map & current performance baseline to ensure successful migrations for multi-tier applications.
Visualize Application, Services, Interdependencies and Topology map to understand all dependencies & Identify your Technical Debt before migration.
- Comprehensive Historical Trends for Resource Provisioning and Usage, including CPU (cores, Ghz), Memory (Gb) & Storage (Capacity, IOPS, Latencies)
Identify Network interconnections and know existing throughput and network drops/errors
- Intuitive dashboard gives IT teams 1-click access to root cause of business service outages or performance degradations
Exonerate the infrastructure with correlated full-stack evidence and avoid time-consuming and stressful fingerpointing
- Application-to-infrastructure correlation bridges the IT troubleshooting gap
Infrastructure and application health visualization shines a spotlight on bottlenecks that are affecting application performance
- End user response time tracking proactively alerts IT to service degradation from the user's perspective
Response time analysis breaks down delays by the server, network, storage, application and clients
- Site-by-site and client-by-client analysis isolates and correlates user issues to the real root cause, thus speeding up troubleshooting time
- Uila solution is available in Self-hosted or Managed cloud deployment (Saas) options.
Uila's architecture is highly scalable with its Virtual Smart Tap (vST) deployed in a distributed manner across the data center as a Virtual Machine on the Hypervisor. Totally Agentless allowing to see you data in minutes.
- With Uila, users can enjoy multi-tenant and RBAC options for granular access controls to data.