In this paper, we will cover one of the most important aspects of monitoring On-Premise, Public, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud environments to make that initiative successful, and that is Application Dependency Mapping. We will be talking about its top use cases including:
- Asset Management & Audits
- Identifying Root-cause for Application Disruptions and performance slowdowns
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Assessments before migrating to the Cloud
- Assessments for Data Center Consolidation
- Knowing if you need to fix your on-premise problems or purchase more resources in the Public Cloud
- Reduce Technical Debt by identifying and eliminating redundancies or unused hardware
- Change Control Monitoring
- Maintaining a strong security posture for your deployment and reducing risks
- Many more...
We will make this paper as short and concise as possible and get directly to the points that really matter to IT teams.