What is Digital Transformation?
IT has gone through various phases of transition over the years. We went from large mainframes and terminals in the early days to smaller server footprints for our datacenters with a user endpoint that was graphical in nature, and learned the value of monitoring our solutions. Today we are embarking on a whole new journey where cloud, virtual reality and Internet of Things are part of the conversation.
It’s clear that the way we consume technology is rapidly changing, and more importantly we are hearing more and more about how our organizations will adapt to organizational digital transformation. Organizations have adopted their technology base, and have workflows and processes in place that are successful. But now with technologic advancements and the reshaping of how we do IT, the way we use technology is also changing. This is Digital Transformation!
Implement and Succeed with your Digital Transformation Initiatives
Digital Transformation projects could range from the first introduction of technology within the organization and all the way to migration of current systems and applications to the Cloud to take advantage of the scalability and elasticity it has to offer.
With all of the new technology options available a new and exciting journey is beginning. The newness of it can create uncertainty. To ensure success we can take the hard lessons of the past, and turn them into learning opportunities for today. This starts with making sure our current infrastructure is monitored, but more importantly monitored correctly. Making sure all system alerts are actionable, and the firefighting stops today! Knowing your current systems and applications and dependencies that exist between them is key for organizations to understand the feasibility of this migration or transformation.
Plan your Organization's Migration Strategies
- Plan your Workload migration strategy from Private to Hybrid Cloud or between Data Centers with deep insights into current application usage and their dependencies.
- Prevent surprises with incomplete migration of applications or infrastructure components.
- Reduce business risks and helps IT teams focus on business accelerations or innovations vs maintenance projects.
Complete view of your Multi-Cloud Deployment from a Single Console Right out-of-the-Box
- Single console to monitor performance and resource allotments across all VMware, Microsoft Hyper-v, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud deployments.
- See all your IT assets and dependencies, whether in public or private cloud and regardless of region or zone.
- Full visibility into resource usage across multiple clouds to improve efficiencies and reduce current and future expenses.
- Proactively alert cloud IT teams to service degradation issues from the user's perspective before any business impact across multiple clouds. Easily identify which service failed, which cloud provider was at fault, what needs to be re-architected.
Real-time Cyber Threat Insights
- Identify anomalies in application behavior that may occur before, during or as a follow up after a successful attack.
- Map thousands of cyber threats directly to the anomalous behavior in application performance and dependencies to identify root-cause.
- Reduce Risk associated with outbound connections with immediate visibility into Traffic Exfiltration from your deployment to unauthorized or malicious locations directly on a world map.
- Monitor Lateral Movement of Authorized and Unauthorized Traffic
Troubleshoot at High Velocity with Root-Cause Analysis
- Monitor application performance and perform rapid root-cause analysis and reduce MTTR from days to minutes.
- Utilize continuous Machine Learning (ML) & Behavior Learning algorithms to identify anomalies from performance baselines instead of manual guesstimates, to provide unprecedented level of accuracy.
- Identify if application issues are due to the Infrastructure resources, Virtual or Physical Network, Application transaction issues, Authorization & Authentication issues, etc.
- Real-time or time travel in the past to detect and solve intermittent issues.
VMblog's Expert Interviews: Uila Talks VMware vExpert Hybrid Cloud Migration and Monitoring Survey ResultsUila recently announced the results from a first-of-a-kind survey panel with VMware vExperts on the state of the Hybrid Cloud initiative. To find out more about this survey and the results, VMblog spoke with Dilip Advani, VP of Marketing at Uila.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Multi-Cloud Deployment with UilaOverview on how to use Uila for Monitoring and Troubleshooting any workload performance outages or issues in a Multi-Cloud deployment.
Root-Cause Based Troubleshooting with UilaQuick product video on how to use Uila to get to Root Cause for Availability & Performance issues across Private & Hybrid Cloud environments.
Network Security Analytics with UilaQuick product video on how to use Uila for Network Security Analytics.
What is Application-centric IT?Uila CEO Chia-Chee Kuan talks about Application-Centric IT.
The Gorilla Guide to Application-Centric IT for Private & Hybrid CloudThe Gorilla Guide to... Application-centric IT for Private and Hybrid Cloud By ActualTech Media in Partnership with Uila
vExpert Recommendations on Hybrid Cloud Migration-White PaperUila Survey Panel with VMware vExperts on the state of the Hybrid Cloud initiative. The Survey is focused on Hybrid Cloud Migration and Monitoring challenges and techniques. The survey reveals the realities of the challenges with migrating to the Hybrid World.
Migration to Hybrid Cloud MethodsEducational video on the 2 types of Hybrid Cloud Migration methods.
Challenges with Hybrid Cloud MigrationQuick Educational video on the organization challenges with Hybrid Cloud Migrations.
Ready to begin your Monitoring Journey with Uila?
Start a 21-day Free Trial Now