Log Analysis for Multi-Cloud Infrastructure
- Instant and automated access to out-of-box correlated and contextualized logs from multiple systems including Windows (Event and Active Directory), IIS servers, Zscaler, Cisco, Barracuda, F5, Checkpoint, Juniper, etc. and applications like Microsoft SQL server, VMware Horizon, IBM MQ, Oracle, Office 365, and much more.
- Full insights into Windows Events with detailed information on logs from installed applications, services, and system processes.
- Get alerted via email, snmp, syslog, etc. to default and custom log search filters.
Supported Log Modules
Contextualized Searching and Filtering of logs
- Contextualized querying and filtering within logs for accelerated troubleshooting and infrastructure management.
- Query and search logs by severity, group, service type, event ID, message and source.
- Choose from over 20+ default searches for most common troubleshooting scenarios or create custom searches for your own unique scenario.
Webinar: Unified Observability for Multi-CloudWebinar focused on best practices on combining and observing data from diverse technology platforms across cloud boundaries and how you can resolve application disruptions faster, improve end-user experience for the cloud user and increase IT team collaboration and efficiency.
Uila uObserve Log Analysis & ObservabilityQuick video on Uila uObserve's instant and automated access to out-of-box correlated and contextualized logs.
Ready to begin your Log Analysis Journey with Uila?
Start a 30-day Free Trial Now