Monitoring SaaS Applications
The ease of pay-as-you-go pricing and on-demand capacity has been driving SaaS applications for the last few years, with the industry finally reaching a point where a majority of the application software spend is in the cloud as compared to on-premises infrastructure. The success of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software like Salesforce is the best example.
Traditional methods of monitoring applications used by Application Performance Monitoring (APM) solutions are not ideal or limited in terms of visibility for off-the-shelf applications as well as SaaS applications. The reason being that these applications cannot be instrumented with agents.
But these SaaS applications do need to be monitored. Just relying on the SaaS vendor to provide you some rudimentary information is also no longer sufficient, especially if the application is business-critical for your organization.
Also the argument that the application performance must be owned by the application vendor as it runs on the vendor's infrastructure does not apply in this day and age. It is the organization's IT team that is ultimately responsible for the SaaS application performance. They must ensure that the current environment works seamlessly to support the SaaS application and any dependencies that exist.
Uila provides visibility into the entire service delivery chain for your business-critical SaaS applications, providing deep insight into full-stack performance and correlates application outages or performance with the Infrastructure.
Uila: Agentless & Seamless Discovery for over 3,500 applications including leading SaaS and CRM applications
- Application auto-discovery for over 3,500 applications with deep packet inspection, including SaaS and CRM applications like Salesforce, SharePoint, Office, Google Drive, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Review Application Response times, Transaction volume and Traffic volume for each individual application without interfering with their existing processes and services.
- Automated DPI to classify previously unknown traffic using embedded machine-learning algorithms.
- IT teams can identify blind spots in the infrastructure, and eliminate finger pointing between infrastructure and application teams with automated root cause and forensics.
Uila: Correlate Application & Infrastructure Performance
- Automatically correlate any Application Performance issues with underlying network, storage and compute performance to get to root-cause.
- Isolate Application Performance issues by monitoring Application Response Time (ART) for any multi-tiered application.
- Keep your teams focussed on improving the Application Performance, instead of costly and stressful war-room conversations.
Uila: Map Dependencies for your Entire IT portfolio including on-premise, Cloud and SaaS
- In-depth understanding of the Infrastructure and Application assets in the data center and their interdependencies.
- Reduced Time to Value with automatic discovery of the topology map for multi-tier applications.
- Troubleshoot issues proactively at lightning speeds with full visibility into the dependencies across applications and infrastructure. View each application service performance by its response time and transaction load on the associated VMs.
- No manual updates or interventions needed to build the Dependency mapping. Install Uila, and we will build the maps automatically.
- Overcome poor documentation practices or knowledge transfer of dependencies due to employee turnover.
- Key Performance Indicators such as Application Response Time, Transaction Volume, packets, etc. for every application discovered.
Uila: Troubleshoot SaaS application issues at High Velocity with Root-Cause Analysis
- Monitor application performance and perform rapid root-cause analysis and reduce MTTR from days to minutes.
- Utilize continuous Machine Learning (ML) & Behavior Learning algorithms to identify anomalies from performance baselines instead of manual guesstimates, to provide unprecedented level of accuracy.
- Prevent alert storms and false positives with getting alerts only on issues that matter.
- No need to manually interpret issues from multiple sources. Let Uila do that for you.
- Real-time or time travel in the past to detect and solve intermittent issues.
- Find it! Fix it! Forget it!
Application Performance Monitoring with UilaQuick product video on how to use Uila for Application Performance Monitoring.
Application Dependency Mapping with UilaQuick video on how you can Discover & Document Application & Server Dependencies with Uila.
Root-Cause Based Troubleshooting with UilaQuick product video on how to use Uila to get to Root Cause for Availability & Performance issues across Private & Hybrid Cloud environments.
Ready to begin your Monitoring Journey with Uila
Start a 30-day Free Trial Now