Automated VDI Monitoring & Application Discovery
- Discover VDI Components and Dependencies.
- Monitor applications in use & compute, network & storage resources used by the applications/virtual desktop in a single pane of glass.
- Deep visibility into virtual desktop & network performance in terms of where end users connect from, how many users and applications access your data center and how the WAN bandwidth is used.
Monitor & Troubleshoot VDI Health & Performance for Citrix XenDesktop and VMware Horizon View
- Monitor the health of the Infrastructure supporting your VDI environment & Single-click insight into root cause for VDI issues leading to degraded end-user experience.
- Operational Intelligence for detecting Overloaded and overcommitted VDI clusters.
- Identify Kerberos Authorization errors.
- Troubleshoot Storage issues by identifying Concurrent IOPS Spikes leading to long latencies.
- Identify Slow JMS & bad DND queries.
Uila for VDI TroubleshootingQuick 2-page Solution brief on Uila for VDI Troubleshooting.
Uila CEO on Troubleshooting VDI PerformanceChia-chee Kuan, CEO of Uila talks to Actual Tech Media on Troubleshooting VDI Performance Issues.
VDI Troubleshooting (Desktop Slowdown) with Uila: Network IssuesVideo on how Uila is used for VDI client slowdown challenges due to network issues.
VDI Troubleshooting (Desktops Freezing) with Uila: Storage IssuesVideo on how Uila is used for VDI desktop freezing challenges due to storage issues.
VDI Troubleshooting (Slow website access) with Uila: DNS IssuesVideo on how Uila is used for VDI slow website access challenges due to DNS issues.
Need to Chat with Uila Expert?
Schedule a 1:1 conversation with a Uila Technical Expert on how you can manage & troubleshoot your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure