Auto Discovery of all critical assets and over 3200 applications/protocols
- Application auto-discovery for over 3200 applications with deep packet inspection. Knowing what applications are running in your deployment is very critical to ensure that there are no unauthorized actions taking place.
- Auto-discovery of all virtual and physical server assets in the environment, so you can focus on assets that matter to you.
- Review Application Response times, Transaction volume and Traffic volume for each individual application without interfering with their existing processes and services.
- Automated DPI to classify previously unknown traffic using embedded machine-learning algorithms.
- Enforce application compliance across your Hybrid Cloud deployment.
Automated Asset, Application Inventory and Connectivity Management
- In-depth understanding of all assets in the Hybrid Cloud deployment and their interdependencies. You know exactly who is in your environment and what they are doing.
- Full visibility into the dependencies across applications and infrastructure. View each application service performance by its response time and transaction load on the associated VMs.
- No manual updates or interventions needed to build the Dependency mapping. Install Uila, and we will build the maps automatically with NO code changes needed. This avoids any manual methods which are slow and error-prone. So no more excuses of maintaining up-to-date information due to IT staff churn or "no time to update".
- Overcome poor documentation practices or knowledge transfer of dependencies due to employee turnover.
- Key Performance Indicators such as Application Response Time, Transaction Volume, packets, etc. for every application discovered.
Visualize Application Deviation from Corporate Security Policy
- Identify anomalies in application behavior that may occur before, during or as a follow up after a successful attack
- Insights into deviations such as unauthorized dependency changes, new applications/services/protocols running on the VMs, additions of unauthorized VMs or tearing down of your mission critical VMs, and others.
- Map thousands of cyber threats directly to the anomalous behavior in application performance and dependencies to identify root-cause.
Total Visibility & Control of your Infrastructure for Contingency Planning & Disaster Recovery
- Application auto-discovery for over 3200 applications with deep packet inspection to identify and avoid unauthorized application rollouts.
- Understand your infrastructure, that includes assets and their dependencies with Application Dependency Mapping to manage your security risks and reduce vulnerabilities. This visibility is critical for security teams for Contingency Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning with full insight into what is needed for business continuity.
- Total visibility into your Infrastructure (Storage, Network, Users, Hosts, etc.) and know what “normal” looks like, to rapidly identify unwanted and unauthorized changes.
Cyber Threat Monitoring for the Hybrid EnterpriseQuick 3 minute video that talks about the changing Threat Landscape with attacks moving laterally within the Data Center and Cloud deployments, the importance of identifying Application Anomalous Behavior and Data exfiltration activities and finally on how you can protect your mission critical application workloads with Uila.
Application Behavior Anomaly Detection with UilaQuick video on how Uila can identify anomalies in application behavior that may occur before, during or as a follow up after a successful attack.
Uila for Cyber Threat Monitoring Solution BriefQuick solution brief on Uila's Application-centric approach to cyber threat monitoring.
Security Analytics and Change Control in the Modern Data Center White PaperRead this white paper to get insights into the security and change control issues of the Modern Data Center.
Shadow IT challenge? Take back controlIn this blog we talk about Shadow IT and how organizations can take back control of their own environment and destiny.
Wine Producer Success StoryUila Success Story on how a large wine producer solved their Shadow IT challenges.
Ready to begin your Monitoring Journey with Uila?
Start a 30-day Free Trial Now