Full Visibility into Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud Platform Environments
- Monitor health of your Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) deployments.
- Automatically identify all virtualized infrastructure components that are in your AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform environments and collect performance metrics for those components.
- Proactively alert cloud engineering teams to service degradation issues from the user's perspective before any business impact.
- Right size the correct assets for your Public Cloud workloads.
Real-time visibility into Application & Business Service Dependencies
- In-depth understanding of the applications or workloads or cloud components, external devices and their interdependencies, across Private, multiple Public Clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) and the Internet. This deep insight helps in workload migrations across multiple cloud providers.
- No manual updates or interventions needed to build the Dependency mapping. Install Uila, and we will build the maps automatically and auto-update as we discover new resources or dependencies.
- View each application service performance by its response time and transaction load on the associated VMs or Instances.
- Pinpoint resource or cloud provider bottlenecks for poor performance of workloads spanning multiple clouds.
- Group application and cloud component topology by Cloud Providers.
- Overcome poor documentation practices or knowledge transfer of dependencies due to employee turnover.
Uila: Right-size your Cloud resource
- Visualize under-provisioned (leading to application performance issues) and overprovisioned cloud assets (poor cloud investment management...money left on the table) across multiple cloud providers. This will help you manage your future strategy in managing your costs across cloud providers.
- Visualize Instance performance and utilization for a variety of resources including CPU, Memory, Storage, Network Performance, and more.
- Get accurate right-sizing (downgrading) recommendations on over-provisioned scenarios for your cloud resources.
- Visualize zombie or unused cloud components with Uila's Change Control monitoring capability.
Actionable Intelligence for Issues: Stop staring at dashboards to catch problems
- Identify and get alerted to issues rapidly, so you can resolve and restore services at lightning speeds.
- Get alerted on Application, Infrastructure and Network issues impacting your business transactions.
- Automatically identify abnormal changes with Dynamic performance baselining.
- Get automated email, syslog, SNMP alerts or send alerts to a Zabbix system.
Need to Chat with Uila Expert?
Schedule a 1:1 conversation with a Uila Technical Expert on Monitoring your AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform Deployments