Totally Agentless & Seamless Discovery of Infrastructure & Applications
- Application auto-discovery for over 3,600 applications (Web, Database, Saas, ERP, Healthcare, Financial, Building Automation, Industrial, etc.) with deep packet inspection.
- Review Application Response times, Transaction volume and Traffic volume for each individual application without interfering with their existing processes and services.
- Automated DPI to classify previously unknown traffic using embedded machine-learning algorithms.
- IT teams can identify blind spots in the infrastructure, and eliminate finger pointing between infrastructure and application teams with automated root cause and forensics.
Map Dependencies for your Entire IT portfolio
- In-depth understanding of the Infrastructure and Application assets in the data center and their interdependencies.
- Reduced Time to Value with automatic discovery of the topology map for multi-tier applications.
- Overcome poor documentation practices or knowledge transfer of dependencies due to employee turnover.
- Discover KPIs such as Application Response Time, Transaction Volume, packets, etc. for every application.
Know your Current Infrastructure Performance
- Identify current VMs that have performance issues, and fix them before you migrate with Uila's Root Cause analysis. Migrating a poorly performing machine to a new data center, chances are that the performance after the migration will be as poor.
- Comprehensive Resource Provisioning and Usage to help calculate costs for future usage in Public Cloud.
- Visualize current compute performance in the data center.
- Visualize Storage trending performance on Read/Write latencies and IOPS across VMs, vDisk and Data Stores.
Export Application and Infrastructure Dependency Results to Migration Teams
- Export results of the Infrastructure and Application asset inventory and dependencies to your Migration planning and implementation team.
- Export results on source/destination asset name, source/destination asset IP address, through gateways, port numbers and applications.
Pre-Migration network traffic cost estimation for workloads that will span Cloud boundaries
- Visualize pre-migration network traffic between VMs that are part of a multi-tier workload, to help estimate future cloud bills to run the same workload with dependencies now spanning across cloud boundaries.
- Export results to your migration planning and implementation teams.
Get Pre-migration Guidance on Infrastructure Resource Rightsizing
- Visualize under-provisioned hosts or instances leading to application performance issues.Plan future cloud resources to avoid same mistakes.
- Visualize money left currently on the table with over-provisioned infrastructure assets. Plan future cloud resources based on actual needs and smarter investments.
- Visualize VM performance and utilization for a variety of resources including CPU, Memory and compare usage trends with allocated resources.
- Clean out VM clutter before migration with visualization into zombie or unused VMs with Uila's Change Control monitoring capability.
Continuous Monitoring During Migration
- Complete visualization into application workload migration progress for iterative or big-bang migration projects.
- Maintain Business Continuity and build confidence in migration teams.
Business Continuity Validation Post-Migration
- Single Pane of glass for correlated Application & Infrastructure visibility across all VMware, Microsoft Hyper-v, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud deployments to maintain control over service quality and performance post-migration.
- Application dependency mapping provides validation status for post-migration for multi-tier business-critical applications.
- Validate business-critical application availability and end-user performance improvements desired from the hybrid cloud migration.
VMblog's Expert Interviews: Uila Talks VMware vExpert Hybrid Cloud Migration and Monitoring Survey ResultsUila recently announced the results from a first-of-a-kind survey panel with VMware vExperts on the state of the Hybrid Cloud initiative. To find out more about this survey and the results, VMblog spoke with Dilip Advani, VP of Marketing at Uila.
What is Application Dependency Mapping?Quick 2 minute video that talks about the basics of Application Dependency Mapping, its importance for Hybrid Cloud Migration projects and monitoring of Data Centers/Multi-Cloud deployments and how it is done with Uila.
Everything to the Cloud! How Uila can help with your Pre-migration AssessmentRead blog by Theresa Miller published on 24x7ITconnection on how Uila helps with pre-migration Hybrid Cloud assessments.
Migrate Entire Applications to the Cloud?Quick discussion on the balancing act of migrating applications to the cloud.
vExpert Recommendations on Hybrid Cloud Migration-White PaperUila Survey Panel with VMware vExperts on the state of the Hybrid Cloud initiative. The Survey is focused on Hybrid Cloud Migration and Monitoring challenges and techniques. The survey reveals the realities of the challenges with migrating to the Hybrid World.
Hybrid Cloud Migrations with UilaWatch quick explainer video on the challenges enterprise organizations face with Hybrid Cloud Migrations and how they can be overcome with Uila.
Migration to Hybrid Cloud MethodsEducational video on the 2 types of Hybrid Cloud Migration methods.
Challenges with Hybrid Cloud MigrationQuick Educational video on the organization challenges with Hybrid Cloud Migrations.
User Expectations from Hybrid Cloud MigrationQuick educational video on the expectations organizations have from Hybrid Cloud Migrations.
Application Centric Hybrid Cloud MigrationChia-chee Kuan, CEO of Uila talks to Actual Tech Media on Hybrid Cloud Migrations.
Uila for Hybrid Cloud Workload MigrationQuick 2-page Solution brief on Uila for Hybrid Cloud Workload Migrations.
Application Identification and Dependency Discovery for Hybrid Cloud MigrationsQuick video on Application Identification and Dependency Discovery for Hybrid Cloud Migrations with Uila.
Network Interconnections visibility with Uila for Hybrid Cloud MigrationQuick video on the much-require network interconnection and challenges visibility before migrating to Hybrid Cloud.
Identifying your Data Center's Technical and Infrastructure Debt before MigrationQuick video on how to identify your data center's technical and infrastructure debt, which is very critical during Migration projects to another data center or to the Hybrid Cloud.
Ready to begin your Cloud Journey with Uila?
Start a 30-day Free Trial Now