Seamless Observability into Industry Leading Cloud Providers
- Uila's Multi-Cloud Monitoring and Analytics capabilities are independent of the Cloud Providers. Here are some of the Cloud Providers supported by Uila:
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- IBM Cloud
- VMware Cloud on AWS
- Oracle Cloud
- SAP Cloud Platform
Unified Observability into health of your Multi-Cloud Infrastructure
- Single unified view into performance and resource allotments across all VMware, Microsoft Hyper-v, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud & other Cloud Provider deployments.
- See all your IT assets and dependencies in a single interface across all regions or zones.
- Full-stack Observability into resource usage across multiple clouds to isolate troublespots and improve troubleshooting efficiencies.
- Proactively alert cloud IT teams to service degradation issues from the user's perspective before any business impact across multiple clouds. Easily identify which service failed, which cloud provider was at fault, what needs to be re-architected.
Map Application and Infrastructure Dependencies across Cloud Components and On-Premise
- Automatic maps generated and updated in real-time for all applications and cloud/on-premise components.
- In-depth understanding of Applications, Infrastructure, Cloud components, external devices and their relationships in a single pane of glass.
- Get to Root-cause quickly and pinpoint resource or cloud provider bottlenecks in the dependency chain for poor workload performance.
- Support Change Management to manage the unpredictable evolution of IT workloads, networks and technologies.
Rightsize your Cloud Resource to Optimize Costs
- Optimize cloud costs and coordinate between cloud governance teams and resource owners (cloud IT teams) based on actual usage and uncover inefficiencies to reduce waste.
- Visualize under-provisioned hosts or instances leading to application performance issues.
- Visualize money left on the table with over-provisioned cloud assets across multiple cloud providers.
- Visualize zombie or unused cloud components with Uila's Change Control monitoring capability.
Troubleshoot at High Velocity with Root-Cause Analysis
- Monitor application performance and perform rapid root-cause analysis and reduce MTTR from days to minutes.
- Utilize continuous Machine Learning (ML) & Behavior Learning algorithms to identify anomalies from performance baselines instead of manual guesstimates, to provide unprecedented level of accuracy.
- Identify if issues are due to the Compute or Storage resources, Network, Application transaction issues, etc.
- Real-time or time travel in the past to detect and solve intermittent issues.
Plan your organization's Migration Strategies with Agentless Pre-Migration Assessments
- In-depth understanding of the Infrastructure and Application assets in the data center and their interdependencies.
- Identify current VMs that have performance issues, and fix them before you migrate.
- Comprehensive Compute Resource Provisioning and Network Usage guidance for future Public Cloud cost estimations.
- Export results to Excel or CMDB systems.
VMblog's Expert Interviews: Uila Talks VMware vExpert Hybrid Cloud Migration and Monitoring Survey ResultsUila recently announced the results from a first-of-a-kind survey panel with VMware vExperts on the state of the Hybrid Cloud initiative. To find out more about this survey and the results, VMblog spoke with Dilip Advani, VP of Marketing at Uila.
Overcoming the Challenges of a Multi-Cloud EnvironmentIn this blog, we talk about the challenges Cloud IT teams face in this new Multi-Cloud world.
What is Application Dependency Mapping?Quick 2 minute video that talks about the basics of Application Dependency Mapping, its importance for Hybrid Cloud Migration projects and monitoring of Data Centers/Multi-Cloud deployments and how it is done with Uila.
Infrastructure and Resource RightsizingOverview on Resource Rightsizing recommendations from Uila to identify and overcome under and over-provisioned scenarios impacting performance and investment.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Multi-Cloud Deployment with UilaOverview on how to use Uila for Monitoring and Troubleshooting any workload performance outages or issues in a Multi-Cloud deployment.
Application Dependency Mapping in a Multi-Cloud deploymentOverview on Application Dependency Mapping for Application, Infrastructure and Cloud Resources in a Multi-Cloud deployment.
Uila for VMware Cloud on AWS Migrations & MonitoringQuick 2-page Solution brief on Uila for VMware Cloud on AWS Migrations, Monitoring and Analytics.
Hybrid Cloud, Multi-Cloud, and Hybrid Multi-Cloud, Oh My!!!This blog talks about the dynamics of the new Hybrid and Multi-Cloud world and the differences between each implementations.
Adapting IT Admin Skills to the CloudIn this blog we talk about how current IT teams need to gain new skills and adapt to the changing IT trends.
Ready to begin your Multi-Cloud Journey with Uila
Start a 21-day Free Trial Now