Multi-vendor Network Device Support
- Automatically discover all network devices & interfaces.
- Diagnose performance issues for Multi-vendor network devices inside the Data Center and remote office locations for faster troubleshooting.
- Operational and availability insights on network devices such as switches, routers, load balancers, firewalls, wireless controllers, etc. with detailed info into the availability status and interface metrics such as utilization, congestion, errors, discards.
Pinpoint network bottlenecks for any Multi-tier Application
- Network and Infrastructure teams have the insight into unavailable and congested network that are directly impacting the performance of business critical applications.
- Pinpoint the performance bottleneck down to the network device port for any dependency chain for a multi-tier application.
- No manual updates or interventions needed to build the dependency mapping. Install Uila, and we build the maps automatically and auto-update as we discover additions or deletions of resources or dependencies across any cloud provider.
Prove it’s NOT the Network for Faster Ticket Escalation and Reduced Troubleshooting Time
- Extend your monitoring to remote offices from end-user’s perspective & proactively identify remote network device issues.
- Pinpoint the performance bottleneck between Network and Server performance.
Improve Operational Efficiencies with Flexible & Intelligent Alerting
- Get to root-cause fast for Application performance that is impacted by networking devices.
- Flexible Alerting that helps you visualize if a particular port is congested (high utilization) or has errors (errors, discards).
Get Detailed Network Device Information
Get detailed health status and configuration settings for network devices including:
- Network Device vendor
- OS versions
- Serial Number
- VTP domain
- Detailed description
- IP/MAC address
- Visualize connected VMs to every single port and its Application, CPU, Memory and Storage Health to pinpoint performance challenges due to the network device bottleneck.
WAN Link Monitoring
- Visualize availability and performance status of the WAN link and the interconnection status with the rest of your switch fabric to pinpoint issues impacting your application performance.
- Visualize In and Out utilization, discards and errors for the WAN link.
Uila's Network Device Monitoring OverviewQuick overview video on Uila's Network Device Monitoring capabilities for troubleshooting.
How Networking Impacts Your Data Center ApplicationsRead this blog to identify networking issues that could impact your application delivery.
6 things missing in NPM toolsNetwork performance monitoring remains an essential tool for network and IT operations managers, but it’s no longer sufficient for modern IT infrastructure.
Ready to begin your Monitoring Journey with Uila
Start a 21-day Free Trial Now