Visibility into Physical Server Performance
- Single Pane of glass for Application-centric insights into Server Performance, including CPU and Memory statistics.
- Get to root-cause fast for any server performance issues. Visualize Application Response Times for any application running on the server, transactions, traffic statistics, etc.
- Complete visibility into processes and applications running on the physical server.
Agentless & Seamless Discovery for over 3,600 applications
- Application auto-discovery for over 3,600 applications with deep packet inspection.
- Review Application Response times, Transaction volume and Traffic volume for each individual application without interfering with their existing processes and services.
- Automated DPI to classify previously unknown traffic using embedded machine-learning algorithms.
- IT teams can identify blind spots in the infrastructure, and eliminate finger pointing between infrastructure and application teams with automated root cause and forensics.
Correlate Application & Physical Server Performance
- Automatically correlate any Application Performance issues with underlying network and compute performance to get to root-cause.
- Isolate Application Performance issues by monitoring Application Response Time (ART) for any multi-tiered application.
- Keep your teams focussed on improving the Application Performance, instead of costly and stressful war-room conversations.
Automatically Discover & Document Application & Physical/Virtual Server Dependencies
- Automated visualization of all virtual, physical and cloud assets and their interdependencies at the application level without the installation of any agents.
- Automatically generated and updated in real-time for all applications.
- Create and customize multi-tier application groups based on your requirements.
Uila Process Monitoring & Physical Server MonitoringQuick video on using Uila for Process Monitoring & Physical Server Monitoring in your Data Center environment.
Infrastructure Performance Monitoring with UilaQuick product video on how to use Uila for Infrastructure Performance Monitoring
A Datacenter With a View. Not with logging!!!In this blog we talk about how simple collection of logged data is not enough to get true visibility into a Hybrid environment.
Root-Cause Based Troubleshooting with UilaQuick product video on how to use Uila to get to Root Cause for Availability & Performance issues across Private & Hybrid Cloud environments.
Ready to begin your Monitoring Journey with Uila?
Start a 30-day Free Trial Now