Visibility into Physical Server Performance
- Single Pane of glass for Application-centric insights into Server Performance, including CPU and Memory statistics.
- Process level information gathered from the OS through WMI(Windows) or SSH(Linux) integration.
- Get to root-cause fast for any server performance issues. Visualize Application Response Times for any application running on the server, transactions, traffic statistics, etc.
- Full visualization into Server hierarchial landscape.
- Complete visibility into processes and applications running on the physical server.
- Get actionable insights and alerts for any issue in your dynamic Infrastructure.
Agentless & Seamless Discovery for over 3000 applications
- Application auto-discovery for over 3000 applications with deep packet inspection.
- Review Application Response times, Transaction volume and Traffic volume for each individual application without interfering with their existing processes and services.
- Automated DPI to classify previously unknown traffic using embedded machine-learning algorithms.
- IT teams can identify blind spots in the infrastructure, and eliminate finger pointing between infrastructure and application teams with automated root cause and forensics.
Uila: Correlate Application & Physical Server Performance
- Automatically correlate any Application Performance issues with underlying network and compute performance to get to root-cause.
- Isolate Application Performance issues by monitoring Application Response Time (ART) for any multi-tiered application.
- Keep your teams focussed on improving the Application Performance, instead of costly and stressful war-room conversations.
Automatically Discover & Document Application & Physical/Virtual Server Dependencies
- In-depth understanding of the assets in the data center and their interdependencies.
- Reduced Time to Value with automatic discovery of the topology map for multi-tier applications, because when migrating an application, you need to know all the servers and processes the application is using.
- Troubleshoot issues proactively at lightning speeds with full visibility into the dependencies across applications and infrastructure. View each application service performance by its response time and transaction load on the associated VMs.
- No manual updates or interventions needed to build the Dependency mapping. Install Uila, and we will build the maps automatically with NO code changes needed.
- Application dependency and topology mapping provides critical insight for defining Migration & Disaster recovery Strategies.
- Overcome poor documentation practices or knowledge transfer of dependencies due to employee turnover.
- Key Performance Indicators such as Application Response Time, Transaction Volume, packets, etc. for every application discovered.
- Compare past dependencies with before and after change monitoring.
Uila: Deeper Intelligence for Applications running on the server
- Uila provides deep insights into web and database applications (MS-SQL, PostgreSQL, DNS, HTTP, MySQL and Oracle) to allow for the issues to be narrowed down and mitigated.
- Detailed Query and Network Statistics –ART, queries (GET, POST, HEAD) and network related transactions & Status code statistics –number of status code requests and responses collected per minute.
- Search Engine for Application Transaction Metadata.
Real-time Network Performance Monitoring to Proactively Stay Ahead of Issues
- Visualize how network traffic traverses across physical devices, virtual entities & Application Services, to pinpoint network hot spots impacting application performance.
- Review Network Round Trip Time, Traffic Volume, Retries, Packet Drops, Application Response Time for each application.
- Top-down visualization approach from the Application or Business Service to its correlated Infrastructure and Network root cause for faster root cause resolution.
Leverage existing Network Packet Broker (NPB) Infrastructure and Investment
- Leverage your existing Network Packet Broker (Ixia, Gigamon, NetScout, etc.) infrastructure and investment by forwarding network traffic from the NPB to Uila's Virtual Smart Taps.
- Add much needed visibility for Application Performance based on Deep Packet Inspection of the network traffic.
- Combine north-south and east-west traffic in a single network traffic analysis view. Get full access to KPIs such as bandwidth, transaction volume, drops, retries, etc.
- Troubleshoot network issues proactively at lightning speeds with full visibility and bottleneck detection across the full-stack and all infrastructure dependencies. Uila's dependency maps are generated automatically, and without any agent deployment.
Infrastructure Performance Monitoring with UilaQuick product video on how to use Uila for Infrastructure Performance Monitoring
A Datacenter With a View. Not with logging!!!In this blog we talk about how simple collection of logged data is not enough to get true visibility into a Hybrid environment.
Root-Cause Based Troubleshooting with UilaQuick product video on how to use Uila to get to Root Cause for Availability & Performance issues across Private & Hybrid Cloud environments.
Ready to begin your Monitoring Journey with Uila?
Start a 30-day Free Trial Now