Agentless Discovery for over 2,700 applications
- Application auto-discovery for over 2,700 applications with deep packet inspection.
- Review Application Response times, Transaction volume and Traffic volume for each individual application without interfering with their existing processes and services.
- IT teams can identify blind spots in the infrastructure, and eliminate finger pointing between infrastructure and application teams with automated root cause and forensics.
Correlate Application & Infrastructure Performance
- Automatically correlate any Application Performance issues with underlying network, storage and compute performance to get to root-cause.
- Isolate Application Performance issues by monitoring Application Response Time (ART) for any multi-tiered application.
Real-time visibility into Application & Business Service Dependencies
- Application dependency mapping generates an intuitive topology map for multi-tier application insights for reducing MTTR.
- Application dependency and topology mapping provides critical insight for defining Migration & Disaster recovery Strategies.
Deeper Intelligence for Applications
- Uila provides deep insights into web and database applications (HTTP, MySQL and Oracle) to allow for the issues to be narrowed down and mitigated.
- Detailed Query and Network Statistics –ART, queries (GET, POST, HEAD) and network related transactions & Status code statistics –number of status code requests and responses collected per minute.
Mission-Critical Business Service Monitoring
- Quickly isolate status of mission-critical services and its virtual machines, ensuring the datacenter to achieve high availability across the board.
End-User Business Service Assurance
- End user response time tracking proactively alerts IT to service degradation from the user's perspective.
- Response time analysis breaks down delays by the server, network, storage, application and clients.
- Site-by-site and client-by-client analysis isolates and correlates user issues to the real root cause, thus speeding up troubleshooting time.
Full Stack Monitoring in a Single Product
- Align business and IT Operations goals in a single product with application visibility and correlated network, compute and storage insights
- Full stack visibility (Application Performance Monitoring, Infrastructure Performance Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Storage Monitoring) for virtualized data centers reduces troubleshooting time from days to minutes, enabling lean IT teams to get time back for more strategic projects
- Identify blind spots in the infrastructure, and eliminate finger pointing between infrastructure and application teams with automated root cause and forensics.
White Paper on Managing Application-centric IT for Hybrid CloudHybrid Cloud and the impact on monitoring solutions with the shift in IT Landscape from Infrastructure-centic to Application-centric by Edwin Yuen, Analyst @ ESG
Things Application Performance Monitoring can't tell youRead Blog from Uila CEO on visibility gaps with APM solutions.
Application Performance Monitoring with UilaQuick product video on how to use Uila for Application Performance Monitoring.
GDS Case StudyUila helps GDS deliver IaaS service with greater levels of customer visibility and satisfaction
Need to Chat with Uila Expert?
Schedule a 1:1 conversation with a Uila Technical Expert on how you can manage your Application Performance Challenges