Monitor Network Health & Reduce MTTR for Business-Impacting Issues
- No specialized help needed from Network teams needed to install and monitor the performance.
- Vendor-agnostic for the networking infrastructure across on-premise and cloud deployments.
- Guarantee High Network Availability at all times.
- Triage to root-cause for Network issues (downtime and slow performance) and avoid fingerpointing between networking teams.
- No expensive appliances or Hardware TAPs needed for monitoring the network.
End-to-end, Real-time & Continuous Network Performance Monitoring
- Visualize how vAPP network traffic traverses across physical devices, virtual entities & Application Services, to pinpoint network hot spots impacting application performance.
- Review Network Round Trip Time, Traffic Volume, Retries, Packet Drops, Application Response Time for each application.
- Top-down visualization approach from the Application or Business Service to its correlated Infrastructure and Network root cause for faster root cause resolution.
East-West Traffic & Network Topology Insight
- Visual correlation of network data across entire infrastructure with quick drill downs into status and performance.
- Visualize the top highest network traffic volume East-West VM pairs that may impact performance of others.
- Instant recognition of new devices or connections for comprehensive and up-to-date view of your network infrastructure.
Visualize Interdependencies to build your Microsegmentation plan for VMware NSX and other vendors
- Reduced Time to Value with automatic discovery of the topology map for your microsegmented environment.
- Troubleshoot issues proactively at lightning speeds with full visibility into the dependencies. View each application service performance by its response time and transaction load on the associated VMs.
- No manual updates or interventions needed to build the Dependency mapping. Install Uila, and we will build the maps automatically with NO code changes needed.
- Key Performance Indicators such as Application Response Time, Transaction Volume, packets, etc. for every application discovered.
- Compare past dependencies with before and after change monitoring.
Actionable Intelligence for Issues: Stop staring at dashboards to catch problems
- Get alerted on Application, Infrastructure and Network issues impacting your business transactions
- Automatically identify abnormal changes with Dynamic performance baselining.
- Get automated email, syslog, SNMP alerts or send alerts to a Zabbix system.
Holistic Full Stack Monitoring in a Single Product
- Align business and IT Operations goals in a single product with application visibility and correlated network, compute and storage insights
- Full stack visibility (Application Performance Monitoring, Infrastructure Performance Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Storage Monitoring) for virtualized data centers reduces troubleshooting time from days to minutes, enabling lean IT teams to get time back for more strategic projects
- Identify blind spots in the infrastructure, and eliminate finger pointing between infrastructure and application teams with automated root cause and forensics.
Leverage existing Network Packet Broker (NPB) Infrastructure and Investment
- Leverage your existing Network Packet Broker (Ixia, Gigamon, NetScout, etc.) infrastructure and investment by forwarding network traffic from the NPB to Uila's Virtual Smart Taps.
- Add much needed visibility for Application Performance based on Deep Packet Inspection of the network traffic.
- Combine north-south and east-west traffic in a single network traffic analysis view. Get full access to KPIs such as bandwidth, transaction volume, drops, retries, etc.
- Troubleshoot network issues proactively at lightning speeds with full visibility and bottleneck detection across the full-stack and all infrastructure dependencies. Uila's dependency maps are generated automatically, and without any agent deployment.
How Networking Impacts Your Data Center ApplicationsRead this blog to identify networking issues that could impact your application delivery.
Network Performance Monitoring with UilaQuick product video on how to use Uila for Network Performance Monitoring
6 things missing in NPM toolsNetwork performance monitoring remains an essential tool for network and IT operations managers, but it’s no longer sufficient for modern IT infrastructure.
2017 Next-gen Software-defined (SDx) Infrastructure Assurance ReportUila featured in the 2017 Next-gen Software-defined (SDx) Infrastructure Assurance Analyst Report
Detecting Virtual Packet Drops with UilaVideo on Uila Identifying Virtual Network Packet Drops.
Crack that egg – Limitations of traditional networking solutionsIn this blog, dcdummy.com talks about the challenges with traditional monitoring solutions in today's world
Ready to begin your Monitoring Journey with Uila?
Start a 30-day Free Trial Now