Automatically Discover & Document Application & Server Dependencies
- In-depth understanding of the assets in the data center and their interdependencies.
- Reduced Time to Value with automatic discovery of the topology map for multi-tier applications, because when migrating an application, you need to know all the servers and processes the application is using.
- Troubleshoot issues proactively at lightning speeds with full visibility into the dependencies across applications and infrastructure. View each application service performance by its response time and transaction load on the associated VMs.
- No manual updates or interventions needed to build the Dependency mapping. Install Uila, and we will build the maps automatically with NO code changes needed.
- Application dependency and topology mapping provides critical insight for defining Migration & Disaster recovery Strategies.
- Overcome poor documentation practices or knowledge transfer of dependencies due to employee turnover.
- Key Performance Indicators such as Application Response Time, Transaction Volume, packets, etc. for every application discovered.
- Compare past dependencies with before and after change monitoring.
Monitor Application Health & Troubleshoot Quickly
- Isolate dependencies between Applications and Infrastructure.
- Know how different applications are accessed and depend on each other and how they are performing. View all application servers (VM’s) organized by Port Group (VLAN) view in a glance, and how they communicate with each other.
- Assess risk and impact of a change to the infrastructure or service prior to making it.
- Single-click drill-down into complete health metrics for applications and infrastructure and Root-cause analysis for any issues.
- Insight into the downstream impact of problems found within the datacenter.
- Identify any orphan VM’s (VM’s are standalone without communication with any other VM), which are the result of misconfiguration.
- Additional Table views to sort services based on Application Response Time, traffic, packets, # of transactions, etc.
Take Back Control of Your Changes & Identify Policy Violations
- Support Change Management to manage the unpredictable evolution of IT workloads, networks and technologies. For example, manage your server upgrades and see what has changed to validate no connections are lost.
- Get Alerted to, if not completely prevent Shadow IT (roll out of new applications or even Servers) within your organization
- Insights into misconfigurations of infrastructure and applications and their impact on each other.
- Control your VM Sprawl by identifying all VM assets in your environment and monitor their usage and dependencies.
Visualize Application and Infrastructure Dependencies across all Clouds and On-Premise
- In-depth understanding of Applications, Infrastructure, Cloud components, external devices and their relationships in a single pane of glass.
- Get to Root-cause quickly and pinpoint resource or cloud provider bottlenecks in the dependency chain for poor workload performance.
- Visualize dependency relationships for a multi-tiered application across regions for the same cloud provider.
- View each application service performance by its response time and transaction load on associated VMs or Instances.
- No manual updates or interventions needed to build the dependency mapping. Install Uila, and we build the maps automatically and auto-update as we discover additions or deletions of resources or dependencies across any cloud provider.
Application Mapping capabilities with network devices dependencies and performance.
- Diagnose and Resolve Network Device outages and performance issues that are impacting application performance. Prove its NOT the network. Pin-point root cause for application issues due to network devices right from the Application Dependency Map.
- Prove it's NOT the network, with easy visualization into the real reason behind slowdowns for faster ticket escalation and reduced troubleshooting time. Know if it is the application or the network device causing the slowdown.
What is Application Dependency Mapping?Quick 2 minute video that talks about the basics of Application Dependency Mapping, its importance for Hybrid Cloud Migration projects and monitoring of Data Centers/Multi-Cloud deployments and how it is done with Uila.
Application Dependency Mapping in a Multi-Cloud deploymentOverview on Application Dependency Mapping for Application, Infrastructure and Cloud Resources in a Multi-Cloud deployment.
Multinational Telecommunications company Success StorySuccess Story for a top US-based Multinational Telecommunications Company where Uila helped their R & D division shorten the development cycle and reduce MTTR for issues by over 40%.
Application Performance Monitoring with UilaQuick product video on how to use Uila for Application Performance Monitoring.
Application Dependency Mapping with UilaQuick video on how you can Discover & Document Application & Server Dependencies with Uila.
Getting Started with Application Dependency Mapping is easy!
Start a 30-day Free Trial Now