Automatically Discover & Document Application & Server Dependencies
- In-depth understanding of the assets in the data center and their interdependencies.
- Reduced Time to Value with automatic discovery of the topology map for multi-tier applications.
- Troubleshoot issues proactively at lightning speeds with full visibility into the dependencies across applications and infrastructure. View each application service performance by its response time and transaction load on the associated VMs.
- No manual updates or interventions needed to build the Dependency mapping. Install Uila, and we will build the maps automatically.
- Application dependency and topology mapping provides critical insight for defining Migration & Disaster recovery Strategies.
- Overcome poor documentation practices or knowledge transfer of dependencies due to employee turnover.
- Key Performance Indicators such as Application Response Time, Transaction Volume, packets, etc. for every application discovered.
Monitor Application Health & Troubleshoot Quickly
- Isolate dependencies between Applications and Infrastructure.
- Know how different applications are accessed and depend on each other and how they are performing. View all application servers (VM’s) organized by Port Group (VLAN) view in a glance, and how they communicate with each other.
- Assess risk and impact of a change to the infrastructure or service prior to making it.
- Single-click drill-down into complete health metrics for applications and infrastructure
- Insight into the downstream impact of problems found within the datacenter.
- Identify any orphan VM’s (VM’s are standalone without communication with any other VM), which are the result of misconfiguration.
Take Back Control of Your Changes & Identify Policy Violations
- Support Change Management to manage the unpredictable evolution of IT workloads, networks and technologies. For example, manage your server upgrades and see what has changed to validate no connections are lost.
- Get Alerted to, if not completely prevent Shadow IT (roll out of new applications or even Servers) within your organization
- Insights into misconfigurations of infrastructure and applications and their impact on each other.
Application Performance Monitoring with UilaQuick product video on how to use Uila for Application Performance Monitoring.
Application Dependency Mapping with UilaQuick video on how you can Discover & Document Application & Server Dependencies with Uila.
Need to Chat with Uila Expert?
Schedule a 1:1 conversation with a Uila Technical Expert on Application Dependency Mapping