Full Stack Observability in a Single Product
- Full stack visibility (Application Performance Monitoring, Infrastructure Performance Monitoring, Virtual and Physical Network Monitoring, Storage Monitoring) reduces troubleshooting time from days to minutes, enabling lean IT teams to get time back for more strategic projects
- Align business and IT Operations goals in a single product with application visibility and correlated network, compute and storage insights to solve problems before end-user impact.
- Reduce time in War-room conversations and instead focus on business acceleration projects.
Agentless & Seamless Discovery for over 3,700 applications
- Application auto-discovery for over 3,700 applications (Web, Database, Saas, ERP, Healthcare, Financial, Building Automation, Industrial, etc.) with deep packet inspection.
- Review Application Response times, Transaction volume and Traffic volume for each individual application without interfering with their existing processes and services.
- Automated DPI to classify previously unknown traffic using embedded machine-learning algorithms.
- IT teams can identify blind spots in the infrastructure, and eliminate finger pointing between infrastructure and application teams with automated root cause and forensics.
Real-time Application Dependency Mapping
- Automated and Real-time end-to-end Application Dependency Mapping.
- Isolate troublespots in the dependency chain and get to root-cause due to Application, Infrastructure or Network.
- Export results to Excel and CMDB systems for records/policy management and strategic projects like Cloud Migration and Data Center Consolidation.
- Insights into application dependency anomalies, indicating security and policy violations.
Maximize Operational Efficiencies
Full stack visibility (application and correlated network, compute and storage insights) to reduce troubleshooting time from days to minutes, enabling lean IT teams to get time back for more strategic projects, instead of just being focussed on keeping the lights on. Also eliminate finger pointing between Infrastructure, Application/DevOps & Networking teams with automated & correlated root cause and forensics in a single click across the full-stack.
Eliminate pain points within the Compute Infrastructure
- Visualize how compute performance impacts application performance by measuring metrics such as CPU swap wait, CPU Ready, Utilization and tie this to the Application Response Time.
- Visualize performance of all memory arrays in your hosts with respect to the infrastructure currently running in your data center. Get up-to-date information on memory usage, swap rate, swap wait times, etc.
- Detailed insights into processes using Compute resources.
- Guidance into solving under- and over-provisioned resource challenges.
Application-centric Virtual and Physical Visibility & Troubleshooting
- Virtual Network flow analysis reveals network issues and stress impacting application servers.
- East-west (Lateral) network traffic analysis eliminates monitoring blind spots, and lets IT teams see anomalous traffic between VMs.
- Pinpoint application performance bottleneck down to the physical network port (unavailable, congestion, errors) directly from the Application Dependency Map.
- Get automatically alerted to network traffic violations.
Clear Bottlenecks and Weaknesses in Storage Performance
- Monitor Storage performance across multiple vendor’s storage arrays on a 24 x 7 basis and pinpoint issues all the way to the Datastore and Physical Disks.
- Visualize trending performance issues on Read/Write latencies and IOPS across VMs, vDisk and Data Stores.
- Get alerted to disk capacity challenges.
- Visualize how the overall storage infrastructure maps to applications, particularly with multi-tier applications.
User Expectations from Hybrid Cloud MigrationQuick educational video on the expectations organizations have from Hybrid Cloud Migrations.
What is Full-Stack Visibility?What is Full Stack Visibility - an interview with Chia-Chee Kuan by ActualTech Media
Full Stack Visibility: What does it truly reveal?Read about how Full-Stack Visibility gives IT teams the necessary insights to solve application performance issues in your virtualized data center.
What is Application-centric IT?Uila CEO Chia-Chee Kuan talks about Application-Centric IT.
What Should a Full-Stack Monitoring Solution Do?Infographic on what full-stack visibility solutions do and why they are a requirement for every IT organization.
Digital Transformation Success with MonitoringRead blog by Theresa Miller published on 24x7ITconnection on critical insight into why monitoring solutions are necessary for successful IT Digital Transformation.
Analyst view on Full-Stack MonitoringWhitepaper on Advanced Data Center Management with Integrated, Full Stack Monitoring by Edwin Yuen, Analyst, ESG
Full Stack Monitoring with UilaQuick product video on how to use Uila for Full Stack Monitoring.
2017 Next-gen Software-defined (SDx) Infrastructure AssuranceUila featured in the 2017 Next-gen Software-defined (SDx) Infrastructure Assurance Analyst Report
A Datacenter With a View. Not with logging!!!In this blog we talk about how simple collection of logged data is not enough to get true visibility into a Hybrid environment.
Ready to begin your Observability Journey with Uila?
Start a 21-day Free Trial Now